Cytech every year visits and exhibits in various international events around the world, that focus on Mobile Messaging, Marketing and Payments.
Following the very successful MWC 2018, that took place in Barcelona from the 26th of February until the 1st of March, Cytech is now planning the next international events that will visit during 2018.
This year, Cytech emphasizes on and presents two main new features of its mCore Business Software suite
|Business Intelligence and Analytics: We present the new BI platform, mCore Dashboards. This was first presented as a basic demo to selected customers during the Mobile World Congress 2018 and now is a full featured product ready to cover the most demanding needs for SMS data analysis as well as for message traffic monitoring.|
|OTT messaging: mCore now supports alternative IP messaging networks like Viber, WhatsApp and RCS. mCore messaging platform is now enriched with other networks apart from SMS providing a flexible way to route messages to multiple destination based on a powerful rules engine.|
In 2018 Cytech will be attending the following events:
- Cebit 2018: (Hanover, Germany on 11-15 of June 2018) As the organizers mention on the official website, “CEBIT covers the digitization of business, government and society from every angle.”
- WWC 2018: (Madrid, Spain on 19-20 of September 2018) WWC is an event with participants from all areas of the Wholesale Telecom Industry including carriers, mobile / wireless operators, ISPs, VoIP providers and technology partners.
- Gitex 2018: (Dubai, UAE on 14-18 of October 2018) As advertised, Gitex is “A 5-day event where the tech glitterati converge to showcase and experience the world’s most advanced technology and drive digital transformation“.
- Saudi Mobile Show 2018: (Riyadh, KSA on 29-31 of October 2018) “The 3 days event aims to serve an excellent platform for business opportunities, networking, knowledge exchange & the latest know-how on the Mobile technologies.”
- Messaging & SMS World 2018: (London, UK on 27-28 of November 2018) “Messaging & SMS World is the global community gathering for SMS aggregators, wholesale carriers, MNOs, messaging players and innovators in VoIP and RTC technology”.
If you plan on attending one or more of these international events, please fill in the form below to arrange a meeting with us in person, to discuss about an existing partnership or a potential cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you in Hanover, Madrid, Dubai, Riyadh and London!!